9:00am - 11:00am
Get the Facts on the Proposed Public Charge
What does it mean, who is at risk and what you can do.
California Rural Legal Assistance Foundation
(no cost to attend)
What you can expect to learn from this presentation:
- Fact-based information about the public charge rule
- The potential ramifications (who will be impacted, which benefits are affected)
- How to discuss the public charge with your client families
- How individuals and organizations can advocate by submitting public comments (before December 10th)
Informing our TCM community about critical issues affecting our children is an essential part of our shared work. Share this and invite others in your organization or network.
- November 02, 2018 at 9am – 11am
- UC Merced Fresno Center (Inyo/Kern Rm)
- 62 people are going