Friday, November 2, 2018, TCM hosted an informational presentation for local community stakeholders.
- Health, Immigrant Communities and Public Charge (11-2-18 CRLAF PPT by Eduardo Ramirez Castro)
- Advancing Our Future (PIF info PPT)
- Public Charge Fact Sheet (CLASP)
- Public Charge Fact Sheet (First Focus)
- How to talk about Public Charge with Immigrant Families
- Research Guide (PIF, October 2018)
- Public Charge Q & A - English
- Public Charge Q & A - Spanish
Two ways to submit a public comment by December 10, 2018:
Each comment requires: First and Last Name, Zip Code, and Email address
1) Directly to the Federal Register’s Federal Comment Portal (attachments may be uploaded):
2) At a microsite, such as The Protecting Immigrant Families Campaign (microsites will transfer your comment to the Federal Register). (no uploads feature)
NOTE: 5,000 characters max. for submissions via the comment box. Attachment size must be less than 10MB.